Sunday 11 September 2016

Another Book Launch!!!

I am so excited!  I was having a stressful week last week.  We have started homeschooling two kids now, and I just don't seem to be able to find a groove yet.  I'm sure it will happen eventually.

Anyways, I had applied to be on the Listen, Love, Repeat book launch for Karen Ehman.  I found out on Friday afternoon that I was accepted.

  I was blessed last year to be a part of the Hoodwinked book launch and it was such an amazing experience. And that came at the perfect time last year, right when I was feeling a little stressed out about life in general, but especially about how I was going to be perfect at everything.  You know, the way we think we are supposed to be.  Hoodwinked was all about how God never wanted or expected us to be perfect.  He created us with a purpose, and promised he would be there to fill in all the spots we couldn't.  Our job is to be His children, not spend our time competing with other people about who has the more "picture" perfect lives.  You can read my posts from last year here if you'd like.  :)

This book is all about loving those around us.  Even the prickly types that are hard to love.  It is about being an example of Jesus and doing what he came to do.  We won't necessarily be washing the feet of those around us, but we will be practicing being more loving, no matter our circumstances.

If you are also part of the launch team, I hope you are as excited as I am!  And if you aren't, no worries.  I will be blogging and posting things as they allow us to, giving you a sneak peak into this great book.  Don't forget to peek into the things that Karen has written.  She is an amazing author who has walked the trenches of mommyhood, parenting and marriage, just like us.

If you have any prayer requests, I would be privileged to lift you up in prayer.

Blessing as we go into this new week.


No comments:

Post a Comment